- Bachelors of Physiotherapy from The M.S. University, India (2017).
- Fitness & Health Promotion from Georgian College, Canada (2019).
Completed following trainings from India:
- Yoga Instructor Training
- Aerobics Instructor Training
Attended following workshops from India:
- Mommy’s touch – Antenatal care
- Comprehensive approach in low back pain syndromes
- Comprehensive approach in CV stroke rehabilitation
- Comprehensive approach in knee pain syndromes
Attended following course from Canada:
- Vestibular rehabilitation
I became a Physiotherapist because:
I became a Physiotherapist as I have seen people suffering from physical and mental pain and I would like to help ease their pain and see smiles on their faces. While doing my internship at Government Hospital in India, I treated patients from all age groups including infants with cerebral palsy, delayed development, and premature infants in NICU. Since my graduation, I developed an interest in Orthopedic cases and have been treating patients with Motor Vehicle accidents.
What I do for fun:
During my free time I like to cook different cuisines and watch movies.