Ben (Behzad) Lahouti
Master of Science: Kinesiology (2019)
Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy (2008: Iran)
- Science of Exercise – Online (University of Colorado, USA, 2018)
- Fellowship Diploma, Sport Rehabilitation (UK, 2017)
- Principle of Dry Needling (IRI, 2017)
- Integrated Spine Manual Therapy (Manual Concept, 2016)
- Principles of Rehabilitation in Sport Injuries (2012)
- Myofascial Release (IRI, 2009)
What I do around here:
I work exclusively in the IN-HOME Division of Apollo PTC, seeing complex MVA clients.
I became a Physiotherapist because:
I enjoy helping people achieve their maximal abilities.
My personal philosophy is:
Try to be as active as your body allows and enjoy life. Exercise can be as simple as walking the dog to playing competitive sports. Everyone can do something.
What I do for fun:
I enjoy spending time with my family, walking my dog and being active.