Ben (Behzad) Lahouti
Master of Science: Kinesiology (2019)
Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy (2008: Iran)
- Science of Exercise – Online (University of Colorado, USA, 2018)
- Fellowship Diploma, Sport Rehabilitation (UK, 2017)
- Principle of Dry Needling (IRI, 2017)
- Integrated Spine Manual Therapy (Manual Concept, 2016)
- Principles of Rehabilitation in Sport Injuries (2012)
- Myofascial Release (IRI, 2009)
What I do around here:
I am passionate about helping people get back to their pain-free active lifestyle and reach their full potential. From the time I began practicing in 2008, I have applied evidence-based practice to manage various Musculoskeletal conditions, Sport injuries and Neurological disorders. I am excited to be working at Apollo PTC, where innovation and cutting-edge technology is creating new pathways to treat concussions and mild to moderate traumatic brain injuries.
I became a Physiotherapist because:
Health and Help were always my passions. Physiotherapy is a perfect fusion of the two.
My personal philosophy is:
Where there is a problem, there is a solution. I believe that as a Physiotherapist, it is my job to figure out what the root cause of your pain/problem is.
What I do for fun:
I am into sports, both playing and watching! I also love hanging out with my family and friends.
How can PoNS Treatment™ help to improve your balance?
- PoNS Treatment™ combines mild stimulation of the tongue with targeted training
- Translingual stimulation of the trigeminal and facial nerves initiates a cascade of neural activity, resulting in neuromodulation
- Multiple sequential training sessions lead to reduction of symptoms
- The combination of stimulation with targeted training may enhance the neuroplastic effect, which results in functional improvements in balance and gait
The Heuro™ Program uses approaches to leverage this important healing process
How do I get started with the Heuro™ Program featuring the PoNS Treatment™?
STEP 1: Talk to your doctor to be referred for treatment. Download the physician referral form here.
STEP 3: Visit the clinic to start the treatment.